R62 concrete resistivity tester is also called potential detector. The corrosion of steel bar/ reinforcement in concrete is an electrochemical process, it creates an electric current to make metal dissociation. The lower the resistivity, the easier corrosion current flowing through the concrete, and the greater the likelihood of corrosion. So measuring the resistivity of concrete can effectively evaluate its ability to resist corrosion and evaluate existing steel corrosion deg
1. Test mode. Sponge type sensor ensures good electrical contact.
2. Easy operation. Test on the surface of the concrete, without destroying or drilling it.
3. Include a standard test block. To ensure the reliability of the measurement results.
4. Automatic measure environmental temperature. The instrument contains a temperature
measuring module. It can measure, record and display environmental temperature quickly , no need for thermometers.
5. Can save test date. Convenient for laborer data management.
6. Display test result visually. Display test result directly. The bigger the value, the higher the
resistivity, and the smaller the possibility of corrosion.
7. Real USB transmission. Data can be transmit to computer for future process and analysis.
0~300 kΩcm; 0~3000 kΩcm
6 dry cells, work more than 30 hours
The mouth of USB transmission line
Resistivity test plate